Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happy and Unhappy

~ Drama: Last Christmas ~

This is Japanese drama that are now showing in 8TV at Saturday and Sunday from 6pm to 7pm. I like this drama. Good drama to recommend for you all. I been seen this drama last year. I still can remember that the time when I watched this drama is during my final exam (my housemate download.. hehe..) It is a funny, touching and romantic love story. The scene inside also very nice. Since the title is "Last Christmas", sure there will be snowing scene and also christmas tree. Haha.. one more thing that very embrassing is I cried when I watched the touching part of this drama. For me, I think the touching part is very impressive. Maybe I'm the person is easily to be touch?!! Hahaha... Good drama!!

~Food: Corns~

My mummy had stim the corns which she bought from Cameron Highlands for us. Wow.. the corns was so juicy and sweet!! Yam yam!!! Comparing to the corns that we bought in Kuching, this is Good!! I haven't taste the fresh strawberry that pick by my mummy at strawberry farm, Cameron Highlands. But everytime when I opened the refrigerator, I can smell the strawberry's sweet smell. So nice~

~Study: Course opening Date~

After talking bout the happy things, now will "announce" the fash. Mostly of our major IT course had decided for shorten to 12weeks. Dunno why?!! So, now we all had to start our course from 12 of December whereas the others major course in faculty will only start their course from 27 of December. Is so unfair!! Why only us that need to attend the course more early? Hey, I just back from holiday and not yet finish enjoying my holiday at home!! Now, they asking all of the Multimedia student to go back there earlier? WHY??!!!! My holiday had shorten.. I want my holiday back... *sob sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home