Saturday, November 12, 2005

Dinner at William

Having a great dinner at William. Sound's like a restaurant, right? You're wrong. This place is a stall at roadside which near Lim Kok Wing college. I think who stayed at KL should know this mamak stall. My friend told me that the boss of William and Murni (famous mamak at SS2) are brothers. Really, the face of both boss are looks almost the same!!
I had ordered "Kabonara" which is cheese spaghetti's name in William. I tell you, never try eat this for only yourself. Why? It is full of cheese and it makes you feel full. It taste good in the beginning eat the spaghetti. But after a while, I feel fulled and started ate very slow. My friend had help me to eat some for finishing it. Hahaha.. So, I think is better and more delicious if you take a plate of this spaghetti for two person. Unless you are a cheese lover. This creamy spaghetti are using three ingredients: cheese, spaghetti and ham (I think..). But it had cost me RM 8 for a plate (maybe the cheeses are imported goods..hahaha...). wow~ So don't think is just a stall at roadside and the food should be cheaper. Then, you are wrong again!! =P
Mmm.. want to sleep early today. Coz last night sleep in 5am and just 30mins for evening nap. Ciaoz..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home