Saturday, November 05, 2005

Still lost connection...

OMG!! I still remain with the same problems - yahoo, msn messenger and hotmail server are a bit crazy lo~ They still having problems of connections.

I think I almost like lost connection with all in my "holiday". Don't know if there got any important mail to send to me in this few days or not. More importantly, all my friend's email are inside ar.. don't let me loose the contact email eh!!! haih~ Why this happen to me ar?!!

My brother suspect I had accidentally blocked the webpage. He had asked me to shut down the Microsoft Antispyware. In the hope of getting better... I had tried to sign in again. But the result also let me disappointed.. AGAIN... the screen show "The page cannot be displayed"..!! Gao Meng(help in cantonese) ar!!! My brother still in the place that far away from me!!!

Anyway, I'm going back to KL for my final exam tomorrow. The mission to study at home are FAILED!! There are too many things had attract me, especially Astro TV shows. =P must study hard after going back to KL. For my big brother, who "enjoying" his work at Toronto...you too.. must GAMBATE!!! Take care, brother!!! Miss ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home