Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Raining Day

Last day to struggle for my thesis viva. Nervous..
Anyway, I had finished my presentation slide and also the most importantly.. my prototype. Haha.. The character is ugly.. hahaha... Mmm.. When can I can be like a professional and create an amazing reality 3D character and environment leh?!
This evening after my KO-K class, I went to pasar rahmadan which near my house with my friend. Both of us went by motorcycle. We bought some veggies and also fruits. While us buying those grocery, the sky become darker.
As we bought eggs, I bought for RM 2.60. I pay RM 10.60 as I didn't had small change. Mana tahu, the seller told us..
S: Saya tak ada duit kecil lar.. kertas wang pun tak ada... (so, he can't pay me the change)
M: ....
There got one aunty said TAK PAYAH BAYAR LAR!! Haha... How come a hawker don't have any of small change leh?? I also didn't understand. Anyway, back to the story... My friend said she also wanted to buy. So I waited her to choose and pay together. As we decided to go home, the sky raining heavily. There are no place to cover!! wah!! Both of us were wet because of the rain. The most amazing is just after we reached home, the rain stopped. Haih~ both of us so innocent... Let the rain having a great shower for us.. =P
Mmm.. is the time for sleep. Tomorrow will be thesis viva. Need to take rest now for keeping a good conditon to face the viva. Haha... Good luck for you all~ and also myself.. ^_^

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

Anyway, I wonder also, how this people do business one. Never keep coins. They should already prepare small change.I get very irritated everytime they tell me no small change.

Good luck for the thesis.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Yalor.. I standing there and just like wait for raining!! The seller still can smile at me.. -.-lll

Thanks for your wishes..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home