Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sleep sleep sleep..

Although viva is on Wednesday, I'm still on my way to settle my prototype. But today really really tired..

This morning, I slept until cannot wake up.. =P Slept again after my class... hahaha.. I plan to slept for only 15mins, but the mission are FAILED!! I had slept for 1 hours and 30 minutes. WOW~

Today some of friends had get through the thesis viva. Some of them are safe from "shooting" by the moderator, but some had get many shooting. Really worried!! Worried is worried.. still need to do my best.

Tonight must GAMABATE lor!! After Wednesday, can be more relax lor.. (though I'm having test on Thursday.. and one proposal..) When can have a good sleep leh?!! =P

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

It just seems to be like that hor...plan to sleep 5 minutes, 10 minutes but end up sleeping 30 minutes, 1 hour or more. I usually kena also.Hahaha.

Good luck for your test.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

ya lor ya lor.. then sometimes will regret coz sleep too much.. hahaha...

Thanks for your wish!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home