Sunday, October 16, 2005

Viva is coming

Thesis viva... will be start on this Monday.. me...Still have 2days to go.. panic.. tension.. stress... aRRhhh!!!

My thesis session will be on 19 of Oct start from 9.30am. We all need to register and wait for our turn on 9.30am. If not mistaken, I'm the 9th person. I sure will panic while waiting. =P

Although my modelling for prototype are almost done, but I still feel so ugly.. hahaha.. need to modify it until I satisfy. Not yet prepare for my presentation. Moreover, background music.. sound... animation still not yet added for the character. haih... not enough time..

Everyone are panic and tension in this sessions. Everyone also busy. Getting crazy soon.. hahaha!! Gambate for all my friends who struggle with thesis!! Good luck!!

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

What is thesis Viva?

What subject ah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home