Monday, October 24, 2005

Touching.. then Angry..

So touching this morning.. My dad had called me not to continue this work anymore. He scared I get cheated by people. Dad.. I know you love me so much, scared I get hurt or get cheated. But I really want to see the real world outside there. I must learn it and experience it myself. I know I'm still a child in your heart, always let you all worried about me.. But, sometimes I really need to learn to independant. Dad, mummy and also big brother... Love you all always!!

Today our team didn't get any sell. The more importantly, I work so hard but get the blame from the agent, Mr. S. He really is a Sh*t human that I ever saw. He is a two headed snake. I really angry coz he had complain about me and my friends from behind. And I'm more angry is he telling a lie to big boss.. really a extremely cunning people!!

NO more WORK for the rest of the days!! You go to get the sales by yourself la!! Hoping you can get a "GREAT" sales ar!!!!!!

Now, I may get angry.. I may get disappointed.. but I feel lucky coz I no need to work for such cunning people!! I had learn one more the real world's experience in my life. I need to be happy or need to angry or need to feel pitty? I also don't know..

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

Ic...sometimes parents have the good intention but their actions may not be what you like. It's normal.

This kind of agent, no need to work for him anymorelah.

Btw, off topic...isn't today(27th October) your birthday? hehe

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

yaya.. 27 of Oct is my big day ar!!hehe... Wanna gv me present ar? hahaha.. joking joking..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home