Sunday, October 23, 2005

First day to work~

From the recommendation from my friend, I got a promoter job. Actually I never been as a promoter.. hahaha.. so this is the first time I doing this type of part time job.

The salary is RM 80 per day and work for 4hrs. Unfortunately, we were not lucky as the other promoter who only promote their products in mall. I had to go for station to station to promote the products. Wow~ is really a tired job.

This is my first day of working. I only successfully sold totally 4 products for tonight. haih~ really bad result la.. =P Still got 9 days to go... tired!! Anyway, must happy also la.. because this is the first time i work in KL for a part time job.. earn money for myself. Don't forget.. Happy Go Lucky!! hahaha...

After I became a promoter, I really can feel how hard to earn money. But I feel happy coz I'm learning to grow up and more indepandent by working. Although I been rejected by customers, but I won't feel disappointed. But only angry with the customers who fooling us. E.g, sometimes they already don't want to buy, but they pretend want to buy it and ask u so much of question - just like treat you as a fool. *angry* Really pitty with the promoter who work so hard but being fooled by the customer. Haih~ really a hard work lo!! Only who being work as this job will feel the feeling... So, next time when you meet a promoter, please rejected them politely and don't fooled them. Because they also human and just only want to earn some extra money, it is unfair to treat them like that. Am I right??

Hmm... getting TIRED already!! Wanna sleep now.. ciaoz!! Will "report" my working progress by tomorrow nite!! hahaha... Good nitez!!

p/s: for someone who going back by today, take care lo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home