Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Lost connection

Long time didn't blog here. Here wish you all Happy Halloween, Happy Deepavali and also Happy Hari Raya!! But I'm not happy at all... Pitty.. pitty...

At last, I had finished my thesis documentation. But.. something pitty is happen!!! Why I cannot enter msn messager, yahoo mail and hotmail whereas the other webpage I still can visit without any failure?! What happen eh!!! Still remember last few days, I still good in connection!!

Because of losting this connection, I lost my chance to chat with my brother at Toronto. Dunno how is he now leh? Good there? Did frozen there? Hahaha...

Somemore, I got important mail to send eh.. Why treat me like that leh??!! Don't la.. Just let me go.. Let me get through the yahoo mail and msn messenger la... haih~

2 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, Happy Deepavali and also Happy Hari Raya!!

Congratulation to u bcos alr finish the thesis report... =)

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

Thanks lar.. but bad luck.. cannot "fully" online la.. hahaha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home