Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Good or bad?!!

I had lost idea to resue my bao bei lor..!! I thought maybe is my user account had corrupted. So, I had tried to create a new user for my laptop. Unfortunately, the result still remain the same. I also cannot sign in by using the new user account. haih.... =(

Maybe my bao bei want me to concentrate on studies more than chatting and surfing on the net. (haha.. console myself..) Now, I'm like a person who didn't have pc though I have one. Once I need to check mail or chatting, I need to borrow my friend's pc. Because of this, I get more time for my studies and not for online. Does it good or bad??!!

Ok...There still a lotz that I need to study.. Need to stop here now. Ciaoz.... Gambate for all my friends who having exam!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home