Monday, November 21, 2005

Complicated feeling

My exam is going to finish soon. Meanwhile, it also means that my holiday trip to Kuching is beginning soon. Hehe.. I will going to Kuching from 24 November until 1 December. Yeah!!
So, I'm now busying for two things. Beside of study, I also need to be pack for my trip. You will think it must be weird, why I'm packing so soon and I only will be going to the wonderful trip on Thursday... Why not using the time for study?? You think I like to pack when exam?? NO!!! certainly Not!! I will be having 2 tough paper on this Wednesday, then will still have one more paper on Thursday in the morning. You know what? Then, I can smile widely. Coz I'm going to airport straigh after the last paper and have a flight to Kuching lor!!! yeah yeah!!
My feel is so complicated. Nervous, tension will be on my exam while exicited for the trip. It is all mix up... Sometimes, it had become the main reason the cause me cannot concentrate on study. Hahaha... =P
I may will not blog here from today until the day I come back. Be waiting for my new blog about my Kuching trip's story lor!! [Dun be so happy la, Anthea, Go study!!]
Take care, everyone!! I sure will miss you all.. hahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home