Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Willilam's

Hahaha.. wrote mistaken in the last blog. The name of "highclass" mamak is Willilam's and not William. How I found this? I found in KLUE Issue 85, November. In the KLUE's Monthly Eats Around Town's section, they introduce Willilam's.
"Don't call it a mamak. This hugely popular roadside stall has pasta, cream soup, and nan with bleu cheese. Of course, they make a mean Maggi goreng, delicious fried pandan-wrapped chicken, and great roti too. Then there are the drinks including some crazy ice blended ones served in a massive jar. Willilam's might look like a dilapidated shack in comparison to the 24-hour joints around town- actually it is - but it has more items on its menu than many of those generic places combined. Some of the more unexpected dishes are a bit of a hit or miss, however." (KLUE, 2005)
KLUE is introducing the readers to order Fried pandan-wrapped chicken, Maggie Goreng and also nasi lemak. In addition, skip Cream of mushroom soup. Oh.. yaya.. I forgot to giving comment for the Fried pandan-wrapped chicken in my last blog. It really tasted good and smell good too, all my friends take this kind of chicken. You should try it when you having chance to visit Willilam's. According to KLUE, the stall will be open from 5pm to 6am. Great place to yam cha also lar.... =)
Gosh!! Is so late... I wanna continue my study lor!! Just study a bit for today.. Study mood ruins by damn hot weather and damn PBA. No water suppy in this afternoon, can't get a great shower in the hot weather and get a cool condition for study!! =P
Really need to stop here. Hahaha.. God blessed!!

4 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

Oh..I alwiz call it William's and my frens too. I use to go there like gila...eat only one dish...spaghetti ayam ham black pepper. That's it. RM6...till it out of nowhere rised to RM8. RM 2 ringgit rise. I ask William, why increase, he say blame EURO the currency. He says that he pays extra RM2 to buy one packet of spaghetti. I was soooo UNHAPPY. 1 packet increase RM2 but 1 packet can make 3-4 plates of spaghetti. If increase RM0.50 cents i understand but RM2 PER PLATE. So I don't really go there anymore. BTW, I still think he overcharges. To me, it's a mamak cos of the venue. He may still serve different types of food but the place stinks, it's next to the road side so yup, side road mamak stall to me. This is why my frens and I don't go there anymore(except once in a blue moon). Heck, it's not like we get any "non mamak" service except more variety of food. Steven's corner oso is mamak despite selling so many varieties.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Oic... Is really overcharge!! After we going there, we all also claimed that the food are expensive. =P Go to Murni better, not so expensive, nearer and the food not bad also.

Steven's corner? My friend been go there once. He said the food there is ok nia wor.. But me, I never go there. Hahaha...

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

hehe...well,i've been hearing this over and over again "Murni's boss and William are brothers."

They do look somewhat alike.

Steven corner in OUG is nicer than the one in Pandah Indah,IMHO. BTW, I dislike Steven's corner, the only reason why I used it as an example is because it is a famous hangout spot. Why I dislike it? We're practically sharing food with the giant rats there. @$%@^@!*!@

hehe

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

yih... so geli eh!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home