Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's all because of exam

Again.. This Thursday, I will be sitting for my second paper. Gosh!! There a plenty of definitions to remember and also understand.. And I... still surf net.. having nap??!! NO mood?? What excuss is that? No No NO.... must study hard!! As people said: YOu believe you can, you sure can DO IT!! No more excusses okay? A little bit of emotional day.. Maybe of the exam??
One of my friend had send me a sms last few days. It's about exam. The sms is:
" It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of papers that you use to write in one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. SAY "NO" to EXAM!! =P "
Funny hor?!! If there really having such of noble of saving trees, then the whole schools in this world no need attend exam ler... YEAH!! hahahaha... Sometimes, I think no exam is better. Why should we having a exam leh? Exam day is such a suffer day. But if didn't having exam, then how we gonna have a graduate day and get a certificate/degree/master. If didn't having exam, then how we know where does our study level? So, should we have exam or not? Hahaha...
Oh ya.. My brother had come back from Toronto on 13 of November. Welcome back, brother!! Happy to know you had arrived Penang safety. I'm not at home, cannot go fetch you. Sure must be a tired trip again lar.. sitting in the plane for almost 23 hours... pitty!! Ask mummy to cook many delicious foods for you lar.. hehehe.. But mummy sure will do so.. Coz mummy loves us much leh!! Hehe... So did bought me a present at Toronto? Hope you having it.. =P

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

I'm not sure about Why there's exams. I didn't create it but I like the save the trees joke. Its funny.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Hahaha.. sure you are not the one who create the exams la.. If not, you must be a person who come from old century lor.. Hahahaha...

I also like this joke.. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home