Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy Belated Birthday to ahJoo!!

Though had passed the Software Engineering test by today, but I'm not very happy with it. Because I had memorized the terms and definition, but none of it appear in my test paper. haih.. Me and my friends had studied for the whole night. The lecturer had tested us all about the analysis question. That's mean no matter how many you had studied, you still need to have extra knowledge. *fainted* So, nobody can do. =P
Last night, I received another exam message from my friend. Now, I want to share with you all.. Hehe.. another funny message.
Study = No Fail -- (1)
No Study = Fail -- (2)
1+2 : Study + No Study = No Fail + Fail
Factorise it: Study ( 1 + No) = Fail ( 1 + No)
thus, Study = Fail
No Study = No Fail
So, Study for what?!!
Dunno who is the person who think of this mathematical exam joke... hahahaha... salute to you ar!! But in the reality, no study is sure fail. If study but not very good, at least had tried the best ar.. So, conclusion, must study!! Just like talking nonsense. Hahaha...
Yesterday is Min Joo's birthday. We bought a Chocolate cake for him to celebrate his 23rd birthday. Hehe.. He is getting older. =P Oh.. I forgot that I haven't taste the cake. Mmm.. Sure must be delicious. I didn't take his birthday cake photo.. coz yesterday "rushing" for my study. It is a very simple birthday cake with two cookies above. Wanna having a nap lor.. ciaoz!! Anyway,

HaPpy Belated BIrThdaY, ahJoo!!! CheeRs!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home