Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Before go Kuching

I thought today I won't be blogging here.. but in the end, I also can't wait to blog. Many of my friends had finished their paper. But me is not the one. I'm having the LAST paper tomorrow morning!! Yeah!!
Today's exam is like a sh*t.. especially the paper on noon. I dunno what should I wrote and the question had asked us to design a wireless network. I'm most weak in this part and this question is 10 marks!! In addition, lecturer is not teaching wireless in this semester.. only the last few semester. But the question is she set, so what to do? Try our best to answer lar!! I'm not sure the answer I given is correct or not, but hopefully will pass this Network and Design Implementation la.. *pray*
Tiring.. having two exam paper is one day is really tiring. Somemore, last night can't sleep well and wake up early for exam. I think all of my coursemate also very tired. But, I think they were happy though tiring... these two paper is the last paper for them leh!! Last night, really cannot concentrate on study, the children behind my home were very noisy!! Hopefully they won't be naughty tonight and let me have a good study environment. Just for today!!
Besides of tiring, I also feel happy and down.
Happy coz of 3 reasons:
1. Last paper for tomorrow.
2. Trip to Kuching. (haha.. I know I had mentioned many times. Too exicited!!)
3. My friend - Esther and Hoshi is coming to KL today!! yeah!!
Down because of 3 reasons:
1. Haven't finish doing revision.
2. Another sleepless night. (You know.. sleep is important.. *giggle*)
3. My friend is coming, but I can't accompany them. Haih~
Anyway, hope them will be having a happy shopping day in KL la. Ok, is time to stop here. See you all when I'm back then. For those who are having holiday.. HappY HoliDay!! Then, for those are working.. GamBate!!! Don't miss me to much ya!! Hahaha.. Ciaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home