Friday, December 16, 2005

Going back soon

The time passing so fast, I will be going back to PJ by next week. Had skipped the class for one week. Really doesn't have the mood going back...

Before that, I will be going to PISA to watch line dance. Hehe.. My mummy also take part lor.. It sure will be best coz a lots people will take part and enjoying there.

Fatty face.. =P

I had changed my hairstyle. Yesterday, I went for rebonding my hair. Wanna having a new look for Christmas and New Year. How's it? Nice or not? Hehe.. I had sit at the salon for 4 hours. Wow.. really sleepy. Oh ya.. Christmas is coming soon. How's you all celebrate it? 8 days to countdown!!

Yaya.. Besides of CNY, I like Christmas as well. It let me feels happy. Maybe the songs and the atmosphere had influenced my mood. Sometime, I'm moody too. Raining now, wanna have a good sleep tonight. Good nitez! Opps.. Forgot to said.. Happy Belated Birthday to Hayes!


2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

IMO the hair looks ok. :)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

=) thanks. I din cut hair mah.. its my original hair, just straighten the hair only.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home