Thursday, December 15, 2005

Delicious

Did I mention that my mummy went to Cameron Highlands? Mmm.. that's the great fruits she brought for us.

- Corn -


Delicious, juicy and sweet corn. Comparing to those me and my friends bought in Kuching, these are much much better. Why? After I post my Kuching story, then you know.

- Strawberry -


These strawberries were not buying in packet lor.. They were picked by my mummy at the strawberry farm. Taste so good. Fresh and juicy.. Yum yum..

Another special dessert..

"A whole sweet juicy Piemont cherry soaked in luscious cherry brandy liqueur and then encased in Ferrero's famous dark chocolate. Germans already know that Dark Chocolate and Cherries are an ideal blend of flavours. Ferrero's most desired Brandy Chocolates are a perfect surprise for any time of the year."

Before open the packet

After open the packet

This special chocolate was given by my brother's friend. The name is Mon Cheri. According to my brother, it is made and only sell in Germany. That's why they are expensive. I thought is a sweet chocolate. But when we opened and ate it, the chocolate was "juicy". The juice was whiskey (I think). Then, in the middle of the chocolate was a cherry. I didn't like much of the liqueur chocolate. Anyway, is quite special also.

3 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Ana Amaral said...

"Mon chéri" chocolates are not only sold in Germany, their name is even French. Actually, I live in a europe country, Portugal, and I can find these chocolates in all the supermarkets. It doesn't have whiskey in it... It is cherry liqueur, very, very alcoholic. I think these chocolates are not only made in Germany, but I'm not quite sure.
And guess what? I love "Mon chéri"!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

Ohh...dunno about chocolates but I do like to eat them. Hehe.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

ana amaral: you love it? But not me. Hahaha.. coz I doesn't like the taste much. =P

wimal: I like to eat chocolates but not liquer chocolates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home