Thursday, December 08, 2005

Day 1 in Kuching

Here is my holiday in Kuching.. Maybe you will think:"wow.. finally you want to share your holiday with me har?!" Haha.. If like that, sorry for last posting lar..!! If not, also never mind.. I also wanna post here. Hahaha...

~ Day 1 (24/11/05) ~

I'm having my last final paper at 8.30am. I depatured from my house was about 12.30pm and asked my friend to fetch us (me and Siek Ting) to LRT station, Station University. Next station: KL Sentral. Because we were rushing for time, we decided to take KLIA Express to KLIA. This was the first time that we took KLIA Express. I think inside the express train, only two of us was the youngest. It really comfortable and fast. We only took bout 20minutes to arrive KLIA. Mmm.. not bad. RM 35 also worth la.

Me and Siek Ting in KLIA Express.. did see my eyes? sleepy with excited eyes.. hahaha..

We arrived KLIA were about 2pm and went for check in. There still 30minutes.. We enjoy the time there.. took photo and ICE-CREAM!!! Both of us were very excited coz this is our first time's flight. Hehe.. Next, we went for boarding gate. There was a long way to the boarding gate. Before I starting my holiday, I started to feel a bit sleepy. Before the day I go for holiday, I'm had a sleepless night. Too bad.. the flight was delay 20 minutes. After waited so long, the flight had arrived. I had chosen window seat and enjoying the scene along 1hours and 45minutes flight to Kuching. The most enjoyable part was when the airplane started to fly. I like the feeling of the airplane's speed. Along the flight, most of time I only saw the cloud. According to the pilot, that day was a cloudy day.

Taken this photo inside the airplane

We arrived there about 5.30pm. Don't think that every airport also very nice.. Kuching's airport was not the one la. There was no air-conditioner after exit the arrival hall. It let me feels that I'm not in airport. Haha.. We having dinner at Agnes's house. Her mum cooked dinner for us. Unfortunately, that night was raining heavily. So, we decided to have a look at the night scene of Kuching, Sarawak. Agnes had introduced some of the place like Pustaka Negeri, Waterfront and etc.

There were Three BiG impression that Kuching given to me was:

1. Many big roundabout
2. Many big houses (rich people.. =P)

3. Many cafe that having their own unique style

Besides of me and Siek Ting, Milan and also Yoke Wah had arrived this morning. All of us having a early sleep to get more energy for tomorrow journey. Hehe.. Really sleep well that night. Maybe was too tired for me lor.. but at the same time, I also can't wait for tomorrow. Hahaha.. Here is the end of my first day at Kuching.. I will continue write in my next post. Be wait ya!! =)

*For your information, Agnes is my friend who stay in Kuching. All of us stay in her house and she become a tour guide for one week.

4 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

I remember going to Kuching...the airport really lauyah one. swt. I remember seeing is this room called the smoking room for ppl to smoke. KENG!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

ya la.. I feels like a small pudu bus station. =P

Really?? there got smoking room?? I din notice it. I got saw it at KLIA la.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

KLIA GOT AH?!?!?!?! didn't notice.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

got.. but i had forgot the room near which part lor. I saw many uncle smoking inside. But having this kind of room also good la.. the person who like to smoke can smoking while waiting for flight. Moreover, it didn't influence the health of people who not smoking. good idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home