Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bad or Good??

I think the time maybe is not yet suitable for me to come back to KL. Why? Many things had happen during this two days.

On the first day I come back, the taxi that drove me having an accident. And me, still in his car. The accident happen too fast. I just noticed that the taxi driver was tried to pass a car. Suddenly, "Bong".. A motorcycle was in front of his car. Both of us were get shocked and especially me. When I turned back, I saw the motorcyclist falled in the middle of the road. Luckily, all the car that time was a bit jammed and not driving too fast. If not, I dunno what will be happen to the motorcyclist. God blessed.. I also not sure whether the taxi driver or motorcyclist that should be blamed. Both of them having an argument later.. and of course, my taxi fee's meter still on jumping. At last, the taxi driver had "noticed" me still in the car. He told the motorcyclist to wait for him and sent me go back first. I only pay for RM 5.40 to the taxi driver (minus the fee's of waiting). He also asked for my phone number as if I needed to be witness for the accident. For so many times I took a taxi, I never met an accident before. Luckily, it was just a small accident.

After the accident, I thought everything was gonna be fine. On the next day, I was slept late. I suppose had class on 9am, but I wake up on 9am. I quickly prepare myself and went for class. When I arrived, I noticed I had already late but I didn't notice that I haven't pull out my motorcycle's key. I just noticed when I wanna go back. So nervous.. coz I can't found the key anywhere. Luckily, there was someone had pulled out the key and put it under my helmet (I locked my helmet on the motorcycle). I never met this before until this time.

Haih.. today's class also cancel. Dunno what's the reason I come back. If I knew that early, I will only back on next week. For this week, I only attend ONE class. Boring here!!! Though here can online anytime, but I rather choose to be at home.

Today is Winter Solstice. Everyone must eat "Tang Yuan" at home la. Yum yum.. !!

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

Oh boy...I'm glad someone placed the key in ur helmet. U're lucky it was a honest person who found it and not some inconsiderate, irresponsible thief.

Calm down, sure the start of your week in KL is a quite bad but it's over now. Smile for tomorrow is a new day and now is a new moment. :)

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Yup yup.. I was so worried that time. Because if was the theif took the key, the motorcycle may lost!!!

Thanks for your console lor!! I will always smiling to start a new day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home