Friday, January 06, 2006

Weird thief

Last few nights, my housemates were so bad luck. We normally hang our clothes in the line where there still in house area for drying. That night, the clothes can't dried. So, they hang them outside for dry. Unfortunately, when the next day morning, they found out some of the clothes had lost.
The guy's housemate had lost his two pants and two shirt. Then, there got two girl's housemate lost their towel. The thief stole the clothes.. then I will think that was normal. But, how come the thief GREEDY until TOWEL also wanna stole? Because he got no towel to use? Somemore, the towel was belong to girls... So weird..
My guy's housemate was "kena" last year also. He and others guy's housemate kena stolen Nike sport shoes. I still can remember that day our friend come from Penang to visit us. Just that night, his shoes and two housemate's shoes kena stolen liao.
Pitty la.. the guy's housemate.. coz last time got stolen two nike branded shoes, now, stolen so many clothes. Among of the stolen clothes, one is Radioactive shirt that we bought for him as birthday present on last year. So bad...
Anyway, now all are more becareful lor.. !! I wanna go to Port Dickson tomorrow morning, wanna sleep lo.. ciaoz...

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

I recommend keeping your shoes inside. I know it's can dirty the area around the main door but at least you still have shoes. They normally steal the sports shoes. I lost mine last time during my TARC days. So in the new place, the strategy is to keep the shoes inside. The small dirty area is fine since we can clean it up.

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

Yaya.. since then we put our sports shoes inside the house. But now we kena stolen clothes. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home