Monday, January 02, 2006

A whole new year 2006

It's like since a long time I didn't blog here. I was sick during this few days. I went back to lovely Penang on last Thursday.

Though it was Thursday, but there got many people in Pudu Raya. Me and my friend failed to buy 5.30pm bus, so we bought 6.30pm. Because we had reached there about 5pm, so we waited for about one and half hours. Waited, waited and waited.. At last, the time reached 6.30pm. But the bus was not in the platform yet. In the end, we waited until 7pm. The 6.30pm bus and 7.30pm bus departured at the same time. So tiring la.. waited for so long in the stuffy Pudu Raya. The driver drove so fast. Along the way back, he almost took over every car in the highway.

Don't know the bus reached at what destination, I started feeling unwell. It make me sick and couldn't sleep. So, I had struggled for about 2hours in the bus. At last, the bus had reached Juru toll in 3hours. (So fast.. right?) Normally, I will stopped at Juru toll there and waited for my brother to fetch me home. Unfortunately, my brother was on OT that night. So, I waited there for him who rushed from Kulim, Kedah with my friend. (He worked in Kulim High-Tech Park)

A few minutes later, I had threw up. I think it was so embarrassing. I took buses for so many times, but never met such of situation. But, I felt better then. I thought everything will be ok then. My brother was reached to fetch me after a while. Just reached my lovely home, again.. felt sick. I was dizzy and wanna threw up again. I even can't eat anything. My mummy let me drink some warm water as I was cold. And then, I fall asleep.

For about 2am, I woke up and felt weak. I decided to get a hot water for bath and slept. The nightmare still didn't passed.. I threw up again!!! This time, it was a hard time for me.. I more weak. I bath in weakness and slept. In the next day morning, the situation was a bit better but it still influenced my appetite. I didn't go for doctor as I hate to eat medicine. At last, I also need to go for doctor coz I also got flu then. Again, medicine!! I think maybe I ate the wrong food while in Pudu Raya or maybe my stomach's problem.

In the New Year eve, I didn't go for any party or countdown. I only stayed in my home and enjoying the TV. The reason is I still weak and not yet recover. I watched the fireworks in my home as the rich people in my house area had burned some fireworks. So nice!!

I'm now in KL again. Will be begin my new life in this new year!! Best Wishes for you in this New Year!!

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

So how are you feeling now? BEtter?

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

yup.. thanks for your concern. I'm getting better. But still flu. I hate flu!! =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home