Tuesday, January 10, 2006

PD+Melaka's photo

Hehe.. here is some of the photos. I only picked some, too many photos.

The 4 cars that get along to PD and Melaka.

This is the scenery where we took at the Resort (forgot the name).

Let's the game begin.. who will be the one?? Hehe..

1.. 2.. 3.. Kick!! I like this photo. All are so happy!! But Siew Lan had lost!!! aiya..

Mmm.. I took this photo secretly. So funny, right? I was wondering what are they doing over there.. Hahaha..

1..2.. 3... JuMp!! We are so HapPy!!

Father:"All must follow me.. must quickly away from human... They are so scary!!"
Children:"Yes, sir!!"

So nice isn't? Yup.. we are multimedia's student!!

View of Jonkers Road. What was Patrick(guy with white shirt) looking at?

Along the Jonkers Road, there got a lots of this kind of building - historical building.

This is Geographic Cafe which been used to took film. Located in the Jonkers Road also.

This is Dinasour's Egg QQ Ice.

If you haven't see my PD and Melaka trip's story, can have a look here. =P

Happy Trip~ When will have it again?? Can't wait till the next trip.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

wahhh...so many photos.

I think the guys all doing their "business" and dowan let u girls see, so all group together and block each other.

Melaka, I rmb going there with my frens, it was gila syok. haha.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Mmm.. I think so. Hahaha..The guys are doing "something" secretly.

Melaka, we just like went there for dinner. Hahaha..

Having trip with friends really fun. Sweet memories~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home