Saturday, January 07, 2006

Port Dickson+Melaka

I like to travel.. and this time I had go to the place that I like most, beaches. Yeah!! We went there by four cars, 19 peoples including me.

We all gathered before we departured together. On the way going to Port Dickson, we all very happy especially our car. I followed my friend's car where all were girls. I think we were the most noisy car among all. Hahaha.. too happy I think.

Actually none of us know the road in PD and moreover there's no one really know in PD. Undeniable, guys will be better in recognizing roads. So, three of the girls' car follow the guys' car. I thought we were not going to stayed at beach for whole day. Therefore, I didn't bring any extra clothes but only a sunblock. (I also dunno why I never thought to bring it together also. Hahaha..) Never mind, I straight away went to the shopping complex there to buy a shorts. Nice!! Really suitable to go for beaches. Ya, I'm ready for that!! (They finding places for lunch in the shopping complex.. and I only spent bout a few minutes to complete my "task".. Hehe..)

We had our lunch at KFC. The KFC was like been booked by us.. coz no one having lunch there except us. Luckily, there was others coming next.. if not, I will be wondering how the KFC survived. (Think too much again.. hahaha..) Next station, my favourite place: Beaches!!!

We all had changed to beach's look and ready to go!! Yeah yeah!! Moreover, there was a cloudy day!! Though all of us were coursemate, but some of us were not really know each other. Before that, a small introduction will be held before any games started. Next, the real games had started.

The game was like "chor tai ti". The cards will be give to each person one card. Then, all together will put the card in the forehead so that you couldn't see the card except others. Then, they will bet who is the smallest number by pouring the sea's water to a bucket. Next, everyone will show their cards and who is the smallest number will be get poured by the bucket of water. As the "tai ti" rules, the largest suites will be club, then following by hearts, spades, then diamonds. Among all the suites, the largest is 2 of club.

I played for the first game. Unfortunately, I'm the smallest number. As I didn't bring any extra clothes, my friend-Yoke Kit had replace me to get the punishment - a half bucket of sea's water. Then, I didn't play any games that will related to water. =P Just a bit too bad.. had cause my friend wet. But at last, they think this punishment was too slow. So, they decided who is the last three person that get the smallest number will be getting punishment. REally.. everyone was wet after that. Hehe.. But me, I'm still dry and I'm having a chance to pour people secretly while the others get the punishment. Hehe..

Later, was playing water time!! I didn't played much. I walked down to the sea with my friends. Mmm... the water level wasn't high. We walked about 500m from seaside (I think so) and the water level only reached my waist. Last time, I heard my friend said that the beaches were polluted. But today, I can see my feet in the water and the sand under the water. Not bad ya!! I think comparing to Penang's beaches, PD was cleaner. (Embarrassing.. =P but I still love Penang la.. sayang!!)

In the evening, the tide departured and all the small small crabs come out. They will make a hole in the sand and hide inside. So cute!! After took a lots of photo, we all took a bath in the nearly public bathroom. Wow.. is was so cooling after taking a bath!!

Mmm.. the time was still so early. It was only 4pm. After discussion, we decided to go Melaka and Pei Sze (in her hometown, Melaka) will be the tour guide there. On the way going Melaka, I had tired lor.. didn't talk much and take rest. Raining day.

We reached Melaka was about 5+pm and met with Pei Sze. She brought us to Portal Satay for satay celup. This is my first time to have this famous food in Melaka. Some people might said this was so delicious, but for me, I will not love it lor.. I more prefer "lok lok" (A kind of food that similiar with satay celup, but the food "celup" in the soup and eat with the special sauce.) After that, we took photo at Christ Church Melaka there. All the activities became slowing down as everyone was tiring. Next, we went to Jonkers Road. There was like the night market in Petaling Street. We also walked pass the Geographic cafe that been used for film shot. The film was "xia ri de mo mo cha" (I forgot how to call this film in English lor) that starring by Richie Ren and Sammi.

The last station was the AMo Te cafe. This cafe was like a normal kopitiam but with lots of dessert and books. The books were free to read. I think the cafe should design a little bit more to get more comfortable and fashion to attract more customers. It not that the cafe got no business, but cannot attract the people who not staying in Melaka. We only know that place and going in because of recommendation of Pei Sze. Mostly all of us ordered the different desserts. I had ordered one dessert called Dinasour Eggs QQ Ice. Cutie, right?? It's like the ice kacang but it decorated like the dinasour eggs. They decorated with Honeydew, watermelon and logan. Below the ice, there got peanuts and jellies. It looks cute and the name was so cute!! I like the name!! But, I not very like the taste of the ice.. not suitable for me.

We go back to KL about 10pm and there was raining heavily. The earliest arrive team was the guy's team. I think Patrick was speeding.. normally guys will speeding. =P Next team was Yee Leng or Pei Yee. Yoke Kit's team was the latest arrived to PJ. She was the last person arrived home as she need to drop us at PJ first then only go back to Seri Kembangan.

I arrived about 1.45am. When I wanted entered my house, I found out that my housemate had accidentally locked the glass door. OMG!!! My handphone was no battery that time and the only way to awake them was bang the glass door. I shouted but no one can hear me. I think there was somebody that haven't sleep coz I can see there was lights upstairs. I used the only few of handphone's battery to call my roomate. I think it only called for 10seconds, it had shut down. Don't tell me that I need to stay outside for a cold night. So pitty meh?!
I still trying to call them wake up. So pai seh that I need to wake them up. But, what to do.. After a few minutes, Suki with her small pillow was came down to save me!!! They said they didn't hear my voice, but only hear someone was banging the door. They were scared coz they thought I'm not coming back for sleep. They thought is thief or stranger. I really sorry that I had make them get shocked. Sorry..!! Maybe I was too tired to shout anymore. Luckily.. luckily..
I only slept on 3am. wow.. really a good night sleep!! It's really a sweet memory for me.. If I didn't go for this trip, I won't gain one sweet memory. But i'm getting darker after exposed under the sun. Now, my skin got two different colour. So bad.. there had the spaghetti top's mark in my body. But was really fun for me!!
Mmm.. if there any chances for me to go travel again, must count me. I'm willing to go travel.. Hehehe..
Today is Desmond's birthday. Happy Birthday!!
*note: photo will be upload when I gather all the photo. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home