Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fast.. So fast..

So fast, Chinese New Year is coming... and so fast, I had back from Port Dickson for 5days lor. And so fast, Mayday's concert and Cyber Night is coming too. But, both of this events I also didn't go. The most scary is thesis's due date also coming soon.

Everything happen too fast!!!

Just like this morning. I was dreaming in the class. Suddenly, there got one idea appear in my mind. Why not we having a reunion dinner for multimedia coursemate? Or maybe go for "lou sang"??

3hours later, I went for another class-java programming lab. Desmond suddenly said that all had confirmed to have a reunion dinner before Chinese New Year, that's on 23 of January. Location also the same lar.. the place that always got UM's student having events - New Paris. The food there is ok but not very expensive. =)

We spread the news as fast as we could. This dinner get many responds from the others coursemate. Many of them will go. Yo!! Tonight, Louis will be the one that go for booking. I think for about 3 tables.

My friend (from others major) is envious with us. I think the whole faculty, only multimedia's student are so unity. But, this only happen in this semester. Maybe this is the last semester. We should give us more memories in university.

Anyway, there is another busy day for my camera. I bought this camera really on time. Mmm.. next, what will we planning to?? So excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home