Monday, January 16, 2006

Took photo

As promised to Suki, we went to MV for buying things. We had done our survey during that Friday (when the time I wanted to buy MayDay's ticket.)

First station, Purple Cane. She went to buy tea leaf as a New Year gift for her boyfriend's parents. The tea leaf was not very expensive. Spend RM 50 for three bottle of tea leaves. I like "pu er" and also "hua jing gui". But I didn't buy. The "pu er" which I bought during mooncake festival still not yet opened. All too busy for a pot of tea..

Then, next station was Maybeline's counter. Today was the last day for all the cosmetics promotion. Mmm.. really.. some of the products got discount.

There were three promotions:

1. Free a bag (Forgot the amount lor..)
2. Bought for RM 100, you be getting one bag with mascara, lip liner and also blusher.
3. Bought for RM 12o.. Besides of the set of bag, you also can get a hair styling, make up and took a photo with one free A4 size photo.

Not only both of us, Yeen also asked us to buy for her. So, everything had bought. So scary.. the amount of our things were RM 109. So the sales girl persuade us to buy one more thing that cost for RM 10+ then we can took photo. After dicussing, we add on one product lo..

But Suki don't want to be the "model".. so I had to be the "model". The first time!! The first time I sit there for hair styling and make up. There so many people walked by. The most pai seh's situation was during photo taking. Coz the photographer will be asking to pose and people will watch you during they walked by. Haha.. There got three style that the photographer took. One is my original shirts, kimono and the last one is just the fur's jacket.

All are 12 photos, but I only can choose one. If want the extra photos, I had to paid money for it. Mmm.. some were not very nice. Coz some photo I like forced to smile (actually is "forced" too.. hahaha..) At last, I had chose one of the Kimono's photo. It only took 5 minutes to print for me. Then, both of us went with satisfy.

Raining.. rainy day ~~

********************************************************************************************

This incident I forgot to post it here. Last week, I saw a Kenari been drew by using marker pen. I think the driver must be very over and the writer also a very bad temper person.

We saw the cover of engin written as shown below:

"Fuckers, next time you park car, don't block others!!!! -Assholes"

Wow, we can see how hot temper of the writer. Maybe is good that he written, if not I think when both of them met, they sure have a fight. Sometimes, the car's owner also not consider other's situation. Don't simply blocked other's car. Just imagine, if you had blocked the car who was having an emergency.. what's will be going on?? Choose to walk if you really cannot find a car park. Or else, be make sure you have other's friends inside your car and waiting for you. If not, you may have the same experience with this car's owner.

So, what kind of driver you want to be?? That's your choice.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

You're right, lucky they didn't meet or someone might get hurt. Anyway, I memang don't like this people who double park and block people for a long time. IT IS SOOO IRRITATING! which is why I make it a point to not double park unless I have another driver fren who can move the car if it is blocking someone.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

then you are a GooD driver!! *thumbs up*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home